Growing up as an American boy in Honduras, David took full advantage of his unique experience and learned to speak […]Read Full Story
News & Promotions Archive
There are hundreds, but here are our top 15 reasons why everyone should rock the 15th anniversary of the Rock […]Read Full Story
1 Mile distance will take place on Friday night in Tempe Beach Park; Annual race will celebrate 15 years running […]Read Full Story
Introducing a 3rd day of running at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon & 1/2 Marathon with the all new Friday […]Read Full Story
Looking for a girlfriends getaway for you and your ladies? Kickoff the New Year with your besties during the long holiday […]Read Full Story
How do you incorporate running and cardio workouts into your training routine? Why is it important? “Soccer is an endurance […]Read Full Story
You don’t have to be the toughest, or the fastest, you just have to be a lucky finisher in order […]Read Full Story
Not only does 2018 mark the 15th celebration of Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona, it also is the year to earn […]Read Full Story
Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona is teaming up Sole Sports Glendale and Thunderbird Trail Runners to celebrate our favorite holiday – […]Read Full Story
We had a rockin’ time at this year’s #RNRAZ! Check out this highlight video from the 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll […]Read Full Story
- Meet St. Jude Patient David
- 15 Reasons to Rock the 15th Anniversary
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Announces New Friday Night 1 Mile Race
- Introducing the Friday Night 1 Mile in Arizona!
- Your Guide to the Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway in Arizona
- Earn the Final Puzzle Piece Medal at Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona
- Celebrate Global Running Day in Arizona
- 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Highlight Video
- Arizona is Celebrating 15 Years Running in 2018!
- Watch What the Remix Challenge is All About!