Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona kicked off race weekend with the Rock ‘n’ Roll 5K on Saturday. Thousands of runners toed the start line, which took place in Tempe Beach Park. Upon finishing, participants were treated to live music and a beer garden at the finish line festival. Children of all ages also got participate in Saturday’s festivities with the annual KiDS ROCK race, which also started and finished in Tempe Beach Park. Sunday is the main event with the marathon, half marathon and 10K. Participants that ran the 5K and any distance on Sunday will earn the coveted Remix Challenge medal in addition to each race’s finisher medals.
- Meet St. Jude Patient Kiara
- 2018 Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona: Participant Swag
- Meet St. Jude Patient David
- 15 Reasons to Rock the 15th Anniversary
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Announces New Friday Night 1 Mile Race
- Introducing the Friday Night 1 Mile in Arizona!
- Your Guide to the Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway in Arizona
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Earn the Final Puzzle Piece Medal at Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona