SUPPORT LOCAL RUNNING GROUPS
- SRP owns and maintains the beautiful canals where we run and train.
- SRP and Rock n Roll Arizona would like to support your running group and Kick-Off training for the 2016 Rock n Roll Arizona event by hosting one of your scheduled weekly runs with free giveaways and discounted race registration!
- Hosted runs will be listed on our website and open to the public, helping your group gain exposure and build participation.
- Not all runners need to be training for the Rock n Roll Arizona Marathon and 1/2 Marathon, however we will come out with discounted race entries.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Listing with logo (if you have one) and Facebook link on our ‘SRP Group Running’ page
- Booth presence from both SRP and Rock ‘n’ Roll
- Free giveaways such as:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, chapstick
- Canal Maps
- Water Bottles
- Post-Run Raffles and more
- Music to kick off your run
- Discounted Rock n Roll registration
WHAT YOU GIVE
- A running group of 25 or more
- Groups can be free or have a membership fee
- Active on social media
- A start/finish group run location on any part of the Arizona Canal
- If selected, groups are required to post announcements on their Facebook page with the date in which SRP and Rock n Roll will be hosting as well as create a Facebook Event requesting RSVP’s
- Logo (if you have one) and Facebook link
- Excitement for running on the SRP canals!
- A ‘Best Of’ group run will be selected and receive a commemorative plaque
- The ‘Best Of’ group will will be selected based on attendance and best running spirit!
HOW TO APPLY
- CLICK TO APPLY
- 5 group runs will be selected leading up to the January 17th Rock n Roll Arizona event
- A ‘Best Of’ WINNER will be determined following the Rock n Roll event and receive a commemorative plaque
- Submit your application now through November 31
- Groups and runs will be listed and announced in October
- For questions email us at: Arizona@competitorgroup.com