American Rock ‘n’ Roll band to perform at finish line festival in Prospect Park Annual fall race returns to Brooklyn […]Read Full Story
News & Promotions Archive
Three, two, or less than one month from the big day? No problem! We’ve got you covered, whether it’s your […]Read Full Story
The hottest new race in Brooklyn is the inaugural Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll Brooklyn 5 Miler, and we’ve got all the […]Read Full Story
Brooklyn is a borough of earthly delights – including some of NYC’s largest, lushest and most storied parks. If you […]Read Full Story
New 5 Mile Distance Announced at the Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll Brooklyn – Registration Now Open A New Run […]Read Full Story
Ally has always been an active girl — she’s into swimming, tennis, soccer and golf. Her parents, Emerald and Ken, […]Read Full Story
How do you incorporate running and cardio workouts into your training routine? Why is it important? “Soccer is an endurance […]Read Full Story
Rally yourself or rally your friends … Brooklyn’s got an all new distance! This year, join us for the inaugural […]Read Full Story
You don’t have to be the toughest, or the fastest, you just have to be a lucky finisher in order […]Read Full Story
Rock the streets of Brooklyn, then ROCK one of these medals!Read Full Story
- Hollis Brown to Headline the Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll Brooklyn Half Marathon
- It’s Not Too Late to Train!
- Reasons to Run the 5 Miler!
- New 5 Mile Distance Announced
- Announcing an All New Distance!
- 2017 Brooklyn Finisher Medals
- All Things Brooklyn
- Celebrate Global Running Day in New York!
- 2017 Brooklyn Participant T-Shirt
- See for Yourself: Brooklyn Rocks!