Ally has always been an active girl — she’s into swimming, tennis, soccer and golf. Her parents, Emerald and Ken, […]Read Full Story
News & Promotions Archive
How do you incorporate running and cardio workouts into your training routine? Why is it important? “Soccer is an endurance […]Read Full Story
Rally yourself or rally your friends … Brooklyn’s got an all new distance! This year, join us for the inaugural […]Read Full Story
You don’t have to be the toughest, or the fastest, you just have to be a lucky finisher in order […]Read Full Story
Rock the streets of Brooklyn, then ROCK one of these medals!Read Full Story
Brooklyn is arguably the trendiest borough in New York City, and for good reason. From historic buildings and lush parks […]Read Full Story
Global Running Day is a celebration of our favorite sport … running! It’s also when you can register for the Synchrony […]Read Full Story
Introducing the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series participant t-shirt for Brooklyn! Sleek dark-blue meets a bright and colorful design that […]Read Full Story
The Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll Brooklyn race weekend is best told through testimonials and social posts of the runners! Scroll through […]Read Full Story
Brooklyn. It’s New York’s hippest borough. But while North Brooklyn has a reputation for young artists with top-knots and tattoos […]Read Full Story
- Photos: Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll Brooklyn Half Marathon and inaugural 5 miler
- 2017 Event Guide
- 2017 HALF MARATHON COURSE TOUR VIDEO
- Race Weekend Information Center
- Hollis Brown to Headline the Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll Brooklyn Half Marathon
- Getting Around on Race Day
- It’s Not Too Late to Train!
- Reasons to Run the 5 Miler!
- New 5 Mile Distance Announced
- Announcing an All New Distance!