Not only will you be running through the closed streets of Brooklyn, rocking out to a post-race headliner concert and celebrating your accomplishment with a complimentary post-race brew and exclusive finisher’s medal – you’ll also be in the city that has it ALL. Check out a few of the reasons why running Brooklyn, this fall, will ROCK:
- You’ll be in the City that Never Sleeps, the Big Apple, the Empire State – New York is one of the most iconic places in the U.S.
- The music scene is poppin’ (Brooklyn is the birth place of Hip-Hop!).
- Check out the Brooklyn Academy of Music.
- You’ll run by the iconic Brooklyn Museum.
- Of all the boroughs, Brooklyn is one of our favorites for its artistic and hipster vibes. Check out all the cool coffee shops, vintage stores and concert venues nearby the start line, in Park Slope.
- New York Pizza (need we say more…?)
- If you’ve never had a NY slice, we can’t even describe what you’re missing. Lace up those running shoes, because you’ll want to eat a whole pie!
- Soak up the fresh air and explore Prospect Park – home to your picturesque finish line.
- With tons of trails and places to picnic, Prospect Park is a great place to relax before or after your run through Brooklyn.