*PLEASE NOTE: The Eastern Parkway Subway Station will be closed on race morning and the 3 line will not be running, so be sure to plan accordingly.
Click here to view the full transportation plan.
** NEW THIS YEAR ** All toilets, water and refreshments will be available after you pass through the Security Check Point. There will be no toilets outside the corrals.
No bags of any kind will be permitted in the corrals, including black trash bags as “jackets”, backpack hydration packs, etc. No weapons or metal objects.
Everything brought into the corrals or dropped at gear check for that matter is subject to inspection by private security and NYPD.
UPS GEAR CHECK
UPS Gear Check will be located on the east side of Grand Army Plaza, between Vanderbilt Ave and Eastern Pkwy. Gear Check will open at 5:15am. You must use the clear bag provided to you at the Expo to check your items. Once you check your bag, simply head south to Eastern Parkway. The security checkpoint will be just east of Grand Army Plaza on Eastern Parkway.
If you don’t have a bag to check, just head to the security checkpoint on Eastern Parkway.
Once you’ve entered you’ll need to go through security again if you choose to exit.
- There will be no restrooms outside of the corrals.
- UPS Gear Check has been moved to the east side of Grand Army Plaza between Vanderbilt Ave and Eastern Pkwy.
- You will be required to go through security screening to enter the corrals. Once inside the corrals, you’ll need to be re-screened if you need to leave for any reason. We suggest giving yourself enough time before the start of the race to enter the secure corral area. You can enter the corrals up to 1 hour and 45 mins before the start of the race (5:15am).
- There will be refreshments and water inside the corrals.
- Click here to see the Start Venue Map*.
- *Subject to change.
Empire Blvd – between Washington and Flatbush – Mile 2.3
- Cheer squad on corner of Empire and Washington and band on corner of Flatbush and Empire
- You can walk to finish line from here or go to Lincoln Road and take Q to access Ocean Pkwy section of course
Park Circle – Mile 4 (outbound) and Mile 10 (return)
- Band at Park Circle
- Runners head out at mile 4 toward Ocean Pkwy
- Runners return from Ocean Pkwy just past mile 10 to enter the Park
Ocean Pkwy – long stretch of the course – heading south at Mile 4.2 and returning to Prospect Park at Mile 10
- Several entertainment locations and you’ll see runners twice at any spot on Ocean Pkwy
Click here to view these locations on the course map.