Carlsbad 5000 features a Health & Fitness Expo, free and open to the public, featuring the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- 2017 Exhibitor List and Floor Plan
- Dates: April 1 – 2 , 2017
- Location: The Village of Carlsbad (map)
- Roosevelt St. (parking lots) between Carlsbad Village Drive and Grand Avenue
- Expo Hours:
- Saturday April 1, 2017 7:00am — 1:00pm
- *Packet Pickup for Sunday races available from 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Sunday April 2, 2017 6:30am–1:00pm
- *Packet Pickup for Sunday races available from 10:00am – 1:00pm*Packet Pickup available starting at 6:00am
- Street parking is available throughout the Village of Carlsbad.
- There is a large parking lot on State Street just north of Grand Avenue
- Additional street parking can be found east of I-5 on Carlsbad Village Dr.
- We encourage participants to carpool and use the Tamarack, Las Flores and Vista Way exits.
- Free and open to the public
- Promote and sell your product, service, or event to over 40,000 expo visitors.
- Interact with thousands of active runners, walkers and health and fitness enthusiasts
- Place your product directly in the hands of 8,000 runners who must come to the Expo to pick up their race numbers, T-shirts and Swag bags.
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.
Expo Sales Manager