San Diego International Airport- Lindbergh Field
UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT DISCOUNTS
United Airlines is proud to be the Official Airline of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series®. As you prepare for your race, be sure to book your travel at united.com today to receive a discount on your flight.
Start by visiting united.com
- Click on “All Search Options” at the bottom left of the “Book Travel” box
- Input the destination and dates that match your travel needs
- Please note the discount will only be valid if your itinerary has you arriving within 7 days of the event and departing within 7 days from the event.
- Enter code ZE2R111948 in the offer code box to apply the discount
Located 35 miles south of downtown Carlsbad, Lindbergh Field is just a short and scenic drive on the I-5 freeway.
There are three terminals at Lindbergh Field.
- Commuter Terminal (smaller planes for shorter flights)
- Terminal 1
- Alaskan Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- Terminal 2
- All other airlines
Airport Transportation & Parking
Whether you are driving, taking public transportation, or taking a shuttle, we got you covered!
Rental Cars– All new facility!
Taxis, Uber and Lyft available*
*Uber/Lyft must be individually arraigned and must be picked up at the designated pickup location
For all transportation/parking questions, please view website.
McClellan-Palomar Airport- Located less than seven miles from downtown Carlsbad, “McClellan-Palomar Airport in Carlsbad is a gateway to and from San Diego’s North County.”
For complete information, please click here!