Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: July 14 – 15, 2017
- Location: McCormick Place, Hall D1 Lakeside (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, July 14: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, July 15: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the McCormick Place website
- Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon will be partnering with SP+ to offer participants and attendees of the expo a reduced parking fee during expo hours in McCormick Place Lot C. Participants and attendees need to bring their Lot C parking ticket to the expo and visit the Parking Validation booth to receive validation. Once the ticket is validated, parking will cost $10 ($23 without validation) upon exit. There will be no validation for parking lots other than Lot C.
- Free and open to the public
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.
Expo Sales Manager