United Airlines Flight Discounts
United Airlines is proud to be the Official Airline of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series®. As you prepare for your race, be sure to book your travel at united.com today to receive a discount on your flight.
Start by visiting united.com
- Click on “All Search Options” at the bottom left of the “Book Travel” box
- Input the destination and dates that match your travel needs
- Please note the discount will only be valid if your itinerary has you arriving within 7 days of the event and departing within 7 days from the event.
- Enter code ZE2R111948 in the offer code box to apply the discount
O’Hare International Airport is an international airport located on the Far Northwest Side of Chicago, 17 miles (27 km) northwest of the Loop.
Midway International Airport is an international airport on the southwest side of Chicago, eight miles (13 km) from the Loop.
Chicago Elevated Train (L)
|Corporate Rent A Car||Shuttle||(331) 208-5100|
|Payless Car Rental||Shuttle||(800) 729-5377|
Taxi & Ride Sharing
– For current fare information, please check the City of Chicago taxi passenger information website.
– For wheelchair accessible vehicles, please call: 1.855.WAV.1010Shared ride service is available to those who wish to share a ride and pay a flat rate to certain destinations if multiple parties are available for the trip. Shared ride fares from O’Hare include:
- Downtown ($24 per person)
- McCormick Place ($24 per person)
- Midway International Airport ($37 per person)
Loading zones for rideshare services are at the following locations:
• Upper Level between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2
• Upper Level between Terminal 2 and Terminal 3
• Lower Level Terminal 5 across from Door 5A
Uber Black and Uber Taxi will pick up on the Lower Level.
Taxi stands are located on the lower level curbfront of the terminals, and taxis are available on a first come, first serve basis. To ensure you have a licensed taxi driver, please be sure to use the taxi stands. For your protection, do not accept rides from drivers outside the cab stand or in the departure area of the terminal roadways. All taxis should have a working meter to calculate the fare based on time and mileage.
Fares are based on traffic conditions, but an average fare from Midway to downtown Chicago is $28-30.
For current fare information, please check the City of Chicago taxi passenger information website.
For wheelchair accessible vehicles, please call: United Dispatch at 1.800.928.1010
Shared ride service is available to those who wish to share a ride and pay a flat rate to certain destinations if multiple parties are available for the trip. Shared ride fares from Midway include:
- Downtown ($18 per person)
- McCormick Place ($18 per person)
- O’Hare International Airport ($35 per person)
The loading zone for rideshare services is on the Upper Level near Door 1.