Want to know more about running legend, two-time Olympian and American record holder, Ryan Hall! Here are some of the things Ryan has accomplished. Get to know this running rock star more!
Fun Facts About Ryan:
- In his first race since the Olympic Marathon, Hall finished second at the Bay to Breakers 12K in San Francisco in May 2013 running 35:40.
- Hall’s Olympic buildup began at the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Half Marathon where he finished second to fellow Olympian Meb Keflezeghi.
- Hall made his second Olympic team at the 2012 Olympic trials in Houston, running 2:09:30 to finish second to Meb Keflezeghi.
- A year after he became the fastest-ever American at Boston, Hall ran an incredible 2:04:58 to finish fourth in the fastest marathon race ever run.
- In November of 2007, Hall won the U.S. Olympic Trails Marathon in New York City, running 2:09:02, a trials record.
- At the 2007 Houston Half Marathon, Hall ran 59:43 to break the American record for the half-marathon distance, a mark which still stands today.
- Ryan Hall recently announced his retirement from competitive running at the age of 33.