What is the Tex Mex Challenge?
2 RACES in 2 COUNTRIES in 1 DAY= 1 “LOCO” ADVENTURE
Those looking for a “loco” challenge this March can register to run the Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon Sunday morning AND the Rock ‘n’ Roll Mexico City Half Marathon Sunday evening.
In preparation for your big journey, Rock ‘n’ Roll will provide each participant the following:
- One Travel Essentials Package – pick up at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series Booth at the Health & Fitness Expo in Dallas.
- One shuttle, transfer from Mexico City airport to the Start Line (Hipódromo de las Américas).
- Luggage can be stored at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series tent at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Mexico City start line.
- Post race shuttle to our Headquarter Hotel in Mexico City- JW Marriott.
Travel to Tex Mex Challenge Destinations
Direct flights from Dallas to Mexico City depart Sunday afternoon that will have you arriving in time for the race! The closest airport from Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas event is Dallas Lovefield (DAL).
Suggested Flight Options on Race Day:
- Aero Mexico: 2689 1:34 PM – 3:35 PM Dallas (DFW) – Mexico City (MEX)
- United Airlines: 6007 12:15 PM – 1:29 PM Dallas (DFW) – Houston (IAH) AND
United Airlines: 1090 2:21 PM – 3:39 PM Houston (IAH) – Mexico City (MEX)
If you would like to utilize the shuttle transfer from the Mexico City airport to the start line, please complete the form below before 3/12/17.
Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon – Dallas, TX
Rock ‘n’ Roll Mexico 1/2 Marathon– Mexico City