Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas kicked off race weekend with the 5K on Saturday. Thousands of runners toed the start line, which took place in Fair Park. Upon finishing, participants were treated to live music and a beer garden at the finish line festival. Sunday is the main event with the half marathon taking off at 8 a.m. in downtown Dallas. Participants that ran the 5K and the half marathon on Sunday will earn the coveted Remix Challenge medal in addition to each race’s finisher medals.
- 2018 Dallas Medals, T-Shirts, and Bling!
- Meet St. Jude patient Marley
- How to Raise $500 in One Week
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is setting our new Personal Best in 2018
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Celebrate Global Running Day in Dallas
- 2017 Course Spotlight
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Bring Spirit to the Finish Line
- Triple Amputee, Mike Atherton, Trains For His First 5K