Welcome to the 2018 Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon. This year we have reset our focus on delivering best-in-class running events with improvements throughout race weekend, with more support on course, more music, and more fun.
Below is everything you need to know to be prepared for this weekend including all the new and exciting elements you’ll find on course.
- Registration Confirmation – print out and bring with you to expo!
- Half Marathon Final Information
- 5K Final Information
- Health & Fitness Expo
- Pace Team – provided by Dallas Running Club, visit their booth at the expo!
- Download the New Runner Tracking App – Get real-time runner tracking & instant results.
- Interactive Course Map & Elevation
- All new elements in 2018!
- Half Marathon and 5K Parking & Transportation
- Road Closures
- 5K Start & Finish Line Venue Map
- Half Marathon Full Course Map
- Half Marathon Start Line Venue Map
- Half Marathon Finish Line Venue Map
- Course Support
- Enjoy listening to your FREE Spotify Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon Playlist
- Half Marathon Course Entertainment
- Course Time Limits: Half Marathon: 4 hours | 5K: 1 Hour
- Sunday Show Schedule – Finish Line Festival: The Lawn at Reunion
9:00 AM – 10:15 AM: Mitchell Ferguson
10:45 AM – 11:00 AM: Overall Award Presentation
11:00 AM – 12:15 PM: Hayes Carll
12:15 PM – 12:45 PM: Half Marathon Age Group Award Presentation
12:45 PM – 1:00 PM: PA Music
*All times subject to change
- Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Concert Series: Hayes Carll
- Finisher Zone presented by Synchrony Financial – Results
- MarathonFoto: MarathonFoto will be taking photos on Sunday, March 25 for the Half Marathon distances only. Check out the Finisher Zone presented by Synchrony for your race day photos!