Information regarding 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon is below. 2018 Road Closure Details coming soon!
*IMPORTANT COURSE CHANGE* – Please be advised, due to unforeseen construction projects, we have had to alter our course route in the Bishop Arts Neighborhood. Click here or below to check out the changes.
- Road Closure Grid*
- Course Map*
- IMPORTANT COURSE CHANGE
- No Parking Zones*
- Kessler Park/Oak Cliff/Bishop Arts Neighborhood Access Map*
- “Runner Perks” free program for local businesses!*
*Requires free Adobe Reader to view and print
Use the free Waze App on your iphone for point to point directions on race day around road closures!
Be Aware. Plan Ahead
Drivers are encouraged to adjust travel time within and around the race course.
- The Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas Half Marathon will bring more than 14,000 runners and walkers to Dallas, in addition to tens of thousands of spectators, family and friends.
- To get the most out of your weekend and minimize stress, be aware of the road closures in your area and plan ahead for an alternate route or added travel time.
- Join the festivities! Dallas residents are encouraged to visit the free Health & Fitness Expo at Dallas Convention Center, volunteer during race weekend and/or line the course to cheer runners.
Most road closures and detours will be in effect between the hours of 7:00 am and 12:45 PM. At 7:00 am, Police and event personnel may implement a soft closure along the entire race course. At most points along the course, pedestrians and bicyclists may cross the course during safe gaps in runners. Please follow the discretion of a traffic controller if present. The races begin at 8:00am, and streets will reopen on a rolling basis as soon as the last participant has passed and all course support materials have been removed. Streets along the earlier miles of the route will open earlier than roads along the end of the route. Please review the road closure grid and course map for more information. Residents and businesses located near the race course are urged to plan ahead and to be aware of road closure schedules and alternate access routes.
Road Closure Map
Below is a map that outlines the road closures, highlights alternate routes and provides access information for popular destinations which will be affected by road closures during the race.
At most points along the course, pedestrians and bicyclists may cross the course during safe gaps in runners. Please follow the discretion of a traffic controller if present. Google Maps does NOT take into account the road closures on race day. To request assistance with alternate directions please contact the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series community relations by completing the community contact form.
Streets along the race course will be marked with No Parking signs. Vehicles in violation of these posted signs will be ticketed and towed at the owners’ expense. Here is a complete list of No Parking Zones.
For More Information
If your question is not answered on this website, please complete this community contact form so we may better assist you.