Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: March 17-18, 2017
- Location: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Hall B (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, March 17: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday, March 18: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center website
- Free and open to the public
- Non-Reserved Parking:
- Parking at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center is available for a daily fee and will apply on both Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Dallas.
- Consider taking DART (Red or Blue line) and using the Convention Center stop
- Guaranteed Parking:
We have partnered with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations, to allow visitors to purchase guaranteed parking at many convenient locations near the Dallas Convention Center for the Health & Fitness Expo.
Once purchased, parking is 100% guaranteed even if the location otherwise fills up. Simply present your purchase confirmation at the selected location, and this serves as your payment with no additional payments or fees ever. Parking availability is very limited, so it is strongly recommended that you purchase your Expo parking in advance, if driving.
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.