Rock ‘n’ Roll Dallas features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: TBD 2019
- Location: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Hall B (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center website
- Free and open to the public
- Non-Reserved Parking:
- Parking at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center is available for a daily fee and will apply on both Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Dallas.
- Consider taking DART (Red or Blue line) and using the Convention Center stop
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page or contact us at email@example.com.