Did you know Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington DC remains the only 26.2-mile marathon that runs entirely within the District of Columbia? There’s no shortage of accolades Rock ‘n’ Roll DC claims year after year. Check out these fun facts about the DC event.
- Guarantee Race Day Success with the Run-Walk Method
- This is Washington, DC Behind the Lens
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Know Your Course: Mile by Mile Break Down
- Press Play: 2017 Highlight Video
- Reasons to Rock the Capital
- United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington DC Race Photos
- Rock the Military Challenge in Washington DC
- 2018 Race Weekend Update: Race Moved to Saturday, March 10