From the moment participants hit the “register” button, it’s all eyes on the big reveal of the 2016 Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington DC finisher medal. Inspired by the renowned Cherry Blossom trees found throughout Capitol Hill, the 2016 medals did not disappoint.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is setting our new Personal Best in 2018
- How to Raise $500 in One Week
- Meet St. Jude Patient Stella
- Top 11 Views to Instagram on Race Weekend
- Guarantee Race Day Success with the Run-Walk Method
- This is Washington, DC Behind the Lens
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Know Your Course: Mile by Mile Break Down
- Press Play: 2017 Highlight Video