From the moment participants hit the “register” button, it’s all eyes on the big reveal of the 2016 Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington DC finisher medal. Inspired by the renowned Cherry Blossom trees found throughout Capitol Hill, the 2016 medals did not disappoint.
- Guarantee Race Day Success with the Run-Walk Method
- This is Washington, DC Behind the Lens
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Know Your Course: Mile by Mile Break Down
- Press Play: 2017 Highlight Video
- Reasons to Rock the Capital
- United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington DC Race Photos
- Rock the Military Challenge in Washington DC
- 2018 Race Weekend Update: Race Moved to Saturday, March 10