1. Museums, Museums, Museums!
Washington, DC offers over a dozen historical museums including the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum and more! What is even better is admission for all museums is FREE!
2. United States Botanic Garden, 100 Maryland Ave SW
3. Rose’s Luxury, 717 Eighth Street SE
4. The Atlas Room, 1015 H Street NE
7. The Library of Congress, 10 First Street, SE
9. Seventh Hill Pizza, 327 Seventh Street SE.
10. Congressional Cemetery, 1801 E Street SE.
11. Bike and Roll, North building SW, suite 905
12. HR 57, 1007 H Street NE
13. Eastern Market, 225 Seventh Street SE
14. Lincoln Park
For more details on DC Travel Tips from the New York Times article, click here.