2016 Improvements Worth Talking About!
We want your race day in Washington, DC to be historic. You can look forward to these 2016 improvements that will hype up your race day experience:
IMPORTANT RACE DAY DETAILS
Health & Fitness Expo is at the DC Armory 2001 E Capitol St. SE Washington, DC 20003 Thursday, March 10 and Friday, March 11
Full/Half Marathon Finish Line & Finish Line Festival at RFK Stadium, Lot 3
The 5k starts and finishes at RFK Stadium Lot 3.
MORE RACE DAY IMPROVEMENTS
- More Light at the Start Line – No need to feel lost in the dark race morning! We’ve added additional lighting at the start line.
- Changing tents – stay warm and dry with an option to change your clothes to party at the finish line.
- Gear Check – Clear signage and placement of trucks so you can easily grab your items post race and enjoy your day.
- Stadium seating – friends and family can sit comfortably by the finish line to cheer for you on race day!
- Sweat Resistant Metro Cards – Thanks to the Washington Metropolitian Area Transit Authority, you now have to purchase pass cards instead of paper tickets.