There are so many reasons to rock with us at the United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington DC Marathon & ½ Marathon. What better way to experience the Nation’s Capital than on foot? Check out our top 10 reasons to rock with us on March 11.
- Historic Start Line – Start your DC running journey on Constitution Ave. in front of the Smithsonian museum and National Mall.
- National Monuments along the course including the Lincoln Memorial, and showcasing sections of the Capital Hill Historic District.
- The Swag – You voted, now feast your eyes on the prize with this monumental t-shirt! Stay tuned for this year’s medal announcement!
- Finish in style with this jacket! Marathon finishers will receive an exclusive Marathon Finisher Jacket.
- Music, Beer and Smiles at finish line festival with a cool Michelob Ultra beer and a featured headline performance.
- Local Breweries – Check out a great list of local breweries who will keep the party going all night long.
- Enrich your American history by visiting high class museums. Did we also mention that they are FREE?
- Fine Dining – When you visit the nation’s capital, you’ll experience a food scene as colorful and eclectic as America itself.
- Shop Until You Drop – neighborhoods such as Georgetown and Dupont Circle offer large shopping malls, hip restaurants and antique shops
- Show off your RED, WHITE, and BLUE – You’ll be in the Nation’s Capital after all! Show off your spirit and get ready to have one monumental run through DC!
Monumental Participant T-Shirt