Welcome to the 2018 United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington DC Marathon & 1/2. This year we have reset our focus on delivering best-in-class running events with improvements throughout race weekend, with more support on course, more music, and more fun.
Below is everything you need to know to be prepared for this weekend including all the new and exciting elements you’ll find on course.
- Registration Confirmation – print out and bring with you to expo!
- Marathon Final Information
- Half Marathon Final Information
- 5K Final Information
- Health & Fitness Expo
- Pace Team – provided by Sole Sports, visit their booth at the expo!
- Free Runner Tracking
- Interactive Course Map & Elevation
- All new elements in 2018!
- Facebook: click here to ask any questions on the DC Event Page
- Marathon Parking & Transportation
- Half Marathon Parking & Transportation
- 5K Parking & Transportation
- Road Closures
- Marathon & Half Marathon Start Line Venue Map
- 5K Start Line Venue Map
- Finish Line Venue Map
- Course Support
- Course Entertainment
- Course Time Limits: Marathon: 5 hours and 30 minutes | Half Marathon: 4 hours
- Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Concert Series: Vintage Trouble
- Runner Perks
- 2019 Presale Information – Register for the lowest prices of the year!
- Finisher Zone presented by Synchrony – Results
- MarathonFoto: MarathonFoto will be taking photos on Saturday, March 10th for the Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K distances. Check out the Finisher Zone presented by Synchrony Financial for your race day photos!
Follow our United Airlines Washington DC Marathon & Half Marathon event page on Facebook for more race day information and updates!