RaceKids, the Official Rock ‘n’ Roll Kids Camp Partner, is now available at a number of our Tour Stops including DC! RaceKids is an action-packed full day camp for children 2-12, located in a safe environment close to the start/finish. Now your kids can have their own awesome experience while you race. On-site Mini Camp is also available while you peruse the Expo. The first 25 registrants who use code RKDC25 will receive 25% OFF registration! Register today!
- Guarantee Race Day Success with the Run-Walk Method
- This is Washington, DC Behind the Lens
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Know Your Course: Mile by Mile Break Down
- Press Play: 2017 Highlight Video
- Reasons to Rock the Capital
- United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington DC Race Photos
- Rock the Military Challenge in Washington DC
- 2018 Race Weekend Update: Race Moved to Saturday, March 10