In 2018, we’re stepping up our game to deliver a best-in-class race experience for runners around the world. Whether you’re a loyal fan, new to the family or looking for reasons to convince your friends to join you… trust us, you won’t want to miss running with us in 2018.
This is where everything you love about running comes together in sync,
Where miles of music motivate you, where beats drop and drums pound,
Where bands and cheering fans line the course, just for you.
We are the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series. Run with us.
Music that Moves You
As the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series, music is a core part of our DNA. In 2018, we’re stepping up our game and promise to deliver:
- Music every mile: From mile markers that literally rock and mark each mile on your journey to the finish line—to live bands, DJ’s, Drum Lines, and more—we’ll bring the beats to help you celebrate moments along the way.
- Don’t wait until race day to rock with us. Train all year with our Rock ‘n’ Roll curated playlists. Search Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series on Spotify for playlists customized by BPM. And stay tuned—we’ll update and add to our compilation throughout the year.
We’re Bringing the Fun Back to the Run
The running community has supported us for 20 years—and in year 21 we’re coming back better than ever. With a fresh look for our start and finish line, on-course activations to motivate you every step of the way, our ‘inner-runners’ went back to the drawing board to make the run fun again. We can’t wait to see you in 2018.
Support for Runners, By Runners
Race day is not just about the training you did to get there (though it is important). It’s about the course support, volunteers, aid stations, and the things runners need. We’re here for you to help you have your best race. In 2018, when you run with us, you’ll find:
- More, clearly marked aid stations on course (Where’s the Gatorade?! We’ll tell you!)
- Additional gel stations for the half marathon and marathon distances
- Additional food offering on course and post race
Bring Your Spectator Squad
Your friends and family have your back—and in 2018, we’ve got theirs!
- You think your feet hurt? So do your fans’! With Spectator Grandstand Seating at the finish line, we have a seat waiting for them to watch you accomplish your goal.
- Spectator Maps with the best places to catch runners on course will be available online for proper race day planning. Stay tuned for updates
- You know those inspirational signs you love seeing on course? We’ll share our favorite ideas so your friends and family can focus on cheering for you and motivating you from start to finish. Check back for updates before race day.