United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington DC features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: March 15-16, 2018
- Location: The DC Armory (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Thursday, March 9: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday, March 10: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Directions: Take the Metro Blue/Orange/Silver line: Stadium – Armory Station
- Parking: On-site parking is available in RFK Stadium Lot 6, click here for directions. Parking lot 6 entrance is located on Oklahoma Ave NE
- Additional Information:
- Visit the Expo on Thursday – we highly recommend visiting the Health & Fitness Expo on Thursday to pick up your race packet. The Health & Fitness Expo will be significantly more busy on Friday as more out of town participants arrive. Avoid long lines and shop first at the Brooks Official Merchandise Store and exhibitor booths!
- Packet Pick-Up – as an extension of typical Rock ‘n’ Roll Series packet pick-up policies, you will be allowed to pick up additional race packets for friends and family at the Health & Fitness Expo under the guidelines below.
- You may pick up your race packet and one other race packet for no extra cost. If you pick up additional race packets, you will be charged $20 per packet. You can pick up a maximum of four race packets, including your own.
- You must have a copy of the photo ID and the original signed confirmation sheet from each person whose race packet you are picking up. Confirmation sheets will be available for download approximately two weeks prior to the event.
- When you arrive at the Health & Fitness Expo, please bring these items directly to the Solutions table to receive your packets and pay for service (if applicable).
- Free and open to the public
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.