United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington DC features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: March 7-8, 2019
- Location: The DC Armory (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Thursday, March 7: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday, March 8: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Directions: Take the Metro Blue/Orange/Silver line: Stadium – Armory Station
- Parking: On-site parking is available in RFK Stadium Lot 8. Lot 8 is off of Independence Ave. SE
- Additional Information:
- Visit the Expo on Thursday – we highly recommend visiting the Health & Fitness Expo on Thursday to pick up your race packet. The Health & Fitness Expo will be significantly more busy on Friday as more out of town participants arrive. Avoid long lines and shop first at the Brooks Official Merchandise Store and exhibitor booths!
- Free and open to the public
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.