On course, cheering is everything. Where do you want to see your friends and family on race day? Share with your friends and family all the great viewing areas on course. Check out the great locations for spectator viewing sites for both half marathon and full marathon courses.
Track your progress and help your friends & family time your finish with FREE Runner Tracking compliments of Synchrony Financial. Runner tracking is available for the half marathon distance only.
Spectator-Friendly Viewing Locations
Friends and family will have more opportunities with the redesign of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Denver Half Marathon course! Whether you post up at a band site, mingle with the cheerleaders, or create your own support section, you can easily see your runners at several different points on the course
- SAME – Start & Finish Line: With a convenient looped course that starts and ends at Civic Center Park, you don’t have to traverse the city. Stay in one place to see your runner off at the start of the race and welcome them with open arms when they complete their 5K, 10K and 13.1 mile journey.
- Mile 2.4–Chopper Circle & 12th Street near Pepsi Center
- Mile 2.8–Wewatta & 16th Street in front of Union Station
- Mile 3.8–Blake Street & 20th Street at Coors Field
- Mile 5.8–17th Ave & Sherman at the course split for the 10k and half marathon course
- Miles 6-12–various streets connecting to 17th Ave until the finish line at Civic Center Park
- Finish Line – Denver Outlaw Cheerleaders will be cheering runners on as they make their way down the finish line on 14th Ave.