The 2016 Transamerica Rock ‘n’ Roll Denver Half Marathon wrapped up Sunday morning as runners took to the streets of downtown for the 13.1 mile and 10K foot races. The event played host to the 2016 USATF Colorado Association State Half Marathon Championships. Live music and entertainment lined the course in the Mile High City to encourage runners as they made their way to the finish line. G. Love and the Special Sauce performed at the Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Concert Series in Civic Center Park to conclude the day for all the runners and their families. Race weekend saw more than 14,000 participants with a 5K on Saturday in downtown followed by Sunday’s races. Check out all the fun below!
- How To Be Crunchy In Colorado
- Meet St. Jude Patient Kaylee from Colorado
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Meet St. Jude Patient David
- How to Raise $500 in One Week
- Celebrate Global Running Day in Denver
- Yoga In the Park!
- Introducing the Military Challenge in Denver!
- 2017 Transamerica Rock ‘n’ Roll Denver Participant T-Shirts