- 12 Week Half Marathon Training Plan
- Altitude Training for the Non-Elite
- 13.1 Tips For Running Your Best Half Marathon
- 7 Essential Tips for Trail Running
- 10-Week 10K Training Plan
- 3 Key Workouts Runners Should Do Every Week
- 10K Overdistance Interval Workout
- 6 Week 5K Training Plan
- 5K Training Tips for Running Rookies
- 25 Kick Ass Things About Running
- Are You a Badass Runner?
- Who doesn’t like Brunch and Running?
Check out the local bRUNch Running events this summer. The good vibes continue with a training run followed by brunch at some of Denver’s breakfast hot spots. For more details, please visit www.brunchrunning.com
- Earn free beer while training for the Denver Rock ‘n’ Roll Half marathon!
Register for any Rocky Mountain Brew runs events this summer (entry fee includes a brew, pint glass, swag and entry to the post run Beer Olympics games) and then check out the additional mileage route on the event web page. If you complete the route before the social 5k run starts and show them the map to prove it, you’ve earned another ice cold brew! Check out the Brew runs event schedule now and register soon, spaces are limited! http://www.rockymountainbrewruns.com/
If you haven’t registered for Rock ‘n’ Roll Denver Half Marathon, now is your chance!
Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series Merchandise
Want to train in style? Check out our official Training Gear!