Rock ‘n’ Roll Denver features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: October 14 – 15, 2016
- Location: National Western Complex, Expo Hall & Hall of Education (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, October 14: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday, October 15: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the National Western Complex website
- Parking at the National Western Complex is available for a daily fee and will apply on both Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the National Western Complex and is accepted in CASH ONLY.
- RTS Bus from downtown: take bus 48 from Curtis St. & 16th Street Mall to 44th Street & McFarland Drive
- Free and open to the public
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.