For two days, over 70 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: October 16-17, 2015
- Location: National Western Complex, Expo/Hall of Education view map
- Expo Hours: Friday, October 16 (12pm-6pm), Saturday, October 17 (9am-5pm)
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Directions: National Western Complex | 4655 Humboldt StreetPublic transportation available from downtown Denver:RTS Bus Schedule-
Pick up on Curtis St. & 16th Street Mall—take bus 48
Arrive on 44th Street & McFarland Dr
For more details, visit www.rtd-denver.com
Drive to the Expo from downtown Denver:
Take Broadway St and E Brighton Blvd to Humboldt St
Parking at National Western Complex is $5 all day — CASH ONLY
Rock ‘n’ Roll Denver Marathon & 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.