More than 13,000 runners took to the streets of Dublin this weekend for the 4th annual Affidea Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin Half Marathon. Event weekend kicked off with a 5K through scenic Phoenix Park, the largest walled park in Europe. Many of those runners returned on Sunday to rock either the Half Marathon or 10K both of which started along the Dublin Docklands. The course took participants past some of Dublin’s most historical and celebrated landmarks such as Ha’Penny Bridge, Kilmainhain Goal, Christ Church Cathedral, and of course the Guinness Brewery. The race concluded back where it all started in Phoenix Park where The Strypes headlined the finish festival for participants and spectators. In the afternoon, adults and children alike topped off the weekend in the 3K Family Fun Run through the park. Check out all the race weekend fun below.
- Meet your 2018 Pacers
- 2018 Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin Finisher Medals
- Your Official Participant T-Shirt
- Why I’ll Be Raising a Pint This Summer at Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin
- Watch the Highlights
- #RnRDublin Route Video!
- Irish Rock ‘N’ Roll Museum Discount
- 2017 Rock ‘n’ Run Idol Winner
- Race Weekend – Final Information
- Meet the Pacers!