New packet pick-up location in 2017!
Pick up your race packet, T-shirt and baggage check bag at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin Race Number Collection.
All Half Marathon and 10K runners who did not opt for postage must pick up their bib number, baggage check bag and T-shirt.
All Fun Run numbers are 100% collected on site, this may be done from Packet Pickup, or from the Information tent near in the Finish Festival area after 10:00am on Sunday 13th August.
All 5K numbers are 100% collected on site, this may be done from Packet Pickup, or from the Information tent near start line after 9:00am on Saturday, 12th August.
PACKET PICKUP LOCATION AND TIMES
- Dates: Friday, 11th and Saturday, 12th August
- Location: Trinity College Sports Centre
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, 11th August: 11:00-18:00 – All Distances
- Saturday, 12th August: 10:00-17:00 – Half, 10K & Fun Run ONLY
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Meet your Pacer team: If you want to run with a pacer, this is a great opportunity to meet the runners who will help you achieve your target time!
- 5K Pick UP – Phoenix Park
- Saturday, 13th August: 09:00-11:00
All 5K numbers are 100% collected on site, this may be done from Packet Pickup on FRIDAY ONLY, or from the Bib Pickup tent near the 5K start line after 9am on Saturday 12th August.
Participant Packet Pick Up
IF YOU DID NOT OPT FOR POSTAGE, YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR OWN RACE PACKET AND RACE NUMBER AT THE EXPO PRIOR TO THE RACE. NO EXCEPTIONS. PHOTO I.D. IS REQUIRED.
CONFIRMATION SHEETS – Race Number Pick Up
Follow these steps when picking up your packet at the Expo:
- Print out and sign your Confirmation Sheet. Confirmation Sheets will be available for download two weeks prior to the event.
- Bring your confirmation sheet & Photo I.D. to Expo.
- Complete the Medical Information on the back of your race number.
*If you need to change your corral, proceed to the Solutions desk located in the packet pick-up area after you have collected your race number. There are no corral changes on race morning.