The Heart of Rock ‘n’ Roll charity medal is currently in production. The first 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll event for which race participants will be eligible to earn the Heart of Rock ‘n’ Roll medal will be the St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville Marathon and 1/2 Marathon on April 29, 2017. *Medals may not be available on site in Nashville.
Heart of Rock ‘n’ Roll
All New Design is Here!
Ready to dedicate your miles to your favorite cause? Commit to run for a reason with the charity of your choice and you’ll earn the Heart of Rock ‘n’ Roll medal once you reach your fundraising goal and cross the finish line.
Sign up with a Charity to earn your medal today!
(1) Register to participate at a qualifying 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series event with a participating charity and meet that participating charity’s minimum fundraising requirement.
Qualifying 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series events:
- Nashville: April 29, 2017
- Liverpool: May 28, 2017
- San Diego: June 4, 2017
- Seattle: June 18, 2017
- Chicago: July 16, 2017
- Dublin: August 13, 2017
- Virginia Beach: September 3, 2017
- Philadelphia: September 16, 2017
- Montréal: September 24, 2017
- San Jose: October 8, 2017
- Brooklyn: October 14, 2017
- Denver: October 15, 2017
- St. Louis: October 15, 2017
- Los Angeles: October 29, 2017
- Savannah: November 4, 2017
- Las Vegas: November 12, 2017
- San Antonio: December 3, 2017
(2) Registering with a Participating Charity:
- Choose a participating charity from those listed on the charity page of qualifying events listed here.
- Click on the <Get Info and Register> button in your chosen charity’s listing, fill out the information on the charity console, and click the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the page. Your request to join the participating charity’s team will be sent to the charity.
- Accept the charity entry the participating charity sends you. The charity will email you a link to accept the charity entry.
(3) Charity Fundraising Minimum
The charity representative will let you know what the fundraising minimum is in order to be on the participating charity’s team and be eligible to earn the Heart of Rock ‘n’ Roll charity medal.
You will receive your Heart of Rock ‘n’ Roll charity medal directly from the participating charity. They will either deliver them on-site at the qualifying event during event weekend or will mail the medal to you once you complete their minimum fundraising requirement