Limited Edition World Rocker Medal
Be A World Rocker!
New year, new qualifications, new medal!
Launch your Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series World Tour and earn exclusive Limited Edition bling – the World Rocker! The world is your stage with seven international Rock ‘n’ Roll Tour Stops to choose from in 2017:
- March 19, 2017: Mexico City, Mexico
- Apr. 23, 2017: Madrid, Spain
- May 28, 2017: Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Aug. 13, 2017: Dublin, Ireland
- Sept. 24, 2017: Montreal, Canada
- Oct. 15, 2017: Lisbon, Portugal
- Oct. 28, 2017: Chengdu, China
- Nov. 4, 2017: Merida, Mexico
How to Earn the World Rocker:
Participants must complete a Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series event (full or half marathon) in two different countries within the 2017 calendar year (Jan – Dec). As long as the two events are in two different countries, it counts!
- Completed events must be marathon or half marathon distance.
- Your registrations must have the same first and last name, and date of birth. Please be mindful of any abbreviation or hyphenation during the registration process.
- You must register using a current shipping address. Awards sent to an address that is incorrect, not current or that are returned to sender will not be re-sent.
How to Receive This Award:
If your qualifying (2nd) event is at a Tour Stop in the United States:
- If you are completing your qualifying event in the United States, your World Rocker Medal will be mailed to the address on your registration 6-8 weeks after the event.
If your qualifying (2nd) event is at a Tour Stop outside of the United States:
- If you are completing your qualifying event outside of the United States, you will pick up your World Rocker Medal at the event. You will receive an e-mail notification the week preceding your qualifying race with instructions on how to pick up your award.
Check out the complete list of Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series Tour Stops and get rocking!