3 medals. 2 days. 1 epic challenge in the city where the “epic” was invented. This is how you make it happen:
1. Run the Brooks Rock ‘n’ Roll 5K presented by SLS Las Vegas on Saturday night.
- Brand new start & finish venue
- Headliner performance by Matt & Kim
- Medal, Brooks tech tee and a free post-race beer? That’s how you start the weekend off right!
2. Register to take on ONE of the THREE distances offered on Sunday:
- 10K: Inaugural event sharing the half marathon course (different start line) finishing at the Mirage Volcano in the heart of the Strip
- Half Marathon: One of the largest in the country for a reason–no better course or atmosphere to take on 13.1.
- Marathon: People describe their Vegas weekends as “marathons”–you can be one of the few to be telling the truth!
3. Pick up your hard-earned, spinning Remix Challenge medal after you finish on Sunday!