More than 45,000 runners from 50 states and 83 countries toed the start line on Sunday at the 8th annual GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon & Half Marathon. The race is the only private event to shut down Las Vegas Blvd. and is a party from start to finish. Snoop Dogg kicked off the event performing top hits Gin and Juice and Drop it Like it Hot. The event also commemorated the 50th anniversary of the Las Vegas Marathon, which is one of the oldest marathons in the country, having been run since 1967.
- All New 2018 Experience!
- Become a Las Vegas Insider!
- 2017 Las Vegas Highlight Video
- 2017 GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Photo Gallery
- Team Chocolate Milk Athlete, Bryon Solberg, Defying the Ordinary
- #VegasStrong Fundraiser to Support the Las Vegas Victims’ Fund
- 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Kicks Off with Electric 5K
- 2017 Digital Event Guide: GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas
- Run the Las Vegas #StripAtNight with GEICO!
- Entertainment Capital Of The World