More than 45,000 runners from 50 states and 83 countries toed the start line on Sunday at the 8th annual GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon & Half Marathon. The race is the only private event to shut down Las Vegas Blvd. and is a party from start to finish. Snoop Dogg kicked off the event performing top hits Gin and Juice and Drop it Like it Hot. The event also commemorated the 50th anniversary of the Las Vegas Marathon, which is one of the oldest marathons in the country, having been run since 1967.
- Statements on the Tragic Events in Las Vegas on October 1
- Run for Free and Rock the #StripAtNight!
- Top 15 Instagrammable Race Weekend Spots
- 2017 Participant Swag: Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas: History of Headliners
- Rock ‘n’ Las Vegas Half Marathon: 2017 Course Preview
- Going the Distance
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- 2017 Marathon Finisher Jacket