GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas kicked off race weekend with the Brooks Rock ‘n’ Roll 5K presented by SLS on Saturday. More than 9,000 runners toed the start line, which took place in the Las Vegas Festival Grounds. Upon finishing, runners were treated to live entertainment and a beer garden at the finish line festival. Sunday is the main event with the marathon, half marathon and 10K. Participants that ran the 5K and any distance on Saturday will earn the coveted Remix Challenge medal in addition to each race’s finisher medals.
- #VegasStrong Fundraiser to Support the Las Vegas Victims’ Fund
- 2017 GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Photo Gallery
- 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Kicks Off with Electric 5K
- 2017 Digital Event Guide: GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas
- Run the Las Vegas #StripAtNight with GEICO!
- Entertainment Capital Of The World
- Half Marathon Course Tour: 2017 GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas
- Ways to Give Back: GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas
- Event Update as of November 3
- Statements on the Tragic Events in Las Vegas on October 1