GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas kicked off race weekend with the Brooks Rock ‘n’ Roll 5K presented by SLS on Saturday. More than 9,000 runners toed the start line, which took place in the Las Vegas Festival Grounds. Upon finishing, runners were treated to live entertainment and a beer garden at the finish line festival. Sunday is the main event with the marathon, half marathon and 10K. Participants that ran the 5K and any distance on Saturday will earn the coveted Remix Challenge medal in addition to each race’s finisher medals.
- Event Update as of October 13
- Statements on the Tragic Events in Las Vegas on October 1
- Run for Free and Rock the #StripAtNight!
- Top 15 Instagrammable Race Weekend Spots
- 2017 Participant Swag: Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas: History of Headliners
- Rock ‘n’ Las Vegas Half Marathon: 2017 Course Preview
- Going the Distance
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?