The 2016 GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas kicked off race weekend with the Brooks Rock ‘n’ Roll 5K presented by SLS on Saturday. More than 9,000 runners toed the start line, which took place in the Las Vegas Festival Grounds. Upon finishing, runners were treated to live entertainment and a beer garden at the finish line festival. Sunday is the main event with the marathon, half marathon and 10K. Participants that ran the 5K and any distance on Saturday will earn the coveted Remix Challenge medal in addition to each race’s finisher medals.
- How to Fuel Your Marathon
- ALL NEW 2018 START LINE
- All New 2018 Experience!
- Become a Las Vegas Insider!
- 2017 Las Vegas Highlight Video
- 2017 GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Photo Gallery
- Team Chocolate Milk Athlete, Bryon Solberg, Defying the Ordinary
- #VegasStrong Fundraiser to Support the Las Vegas Victims’ Fund
- 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Kicks Off with Electric 5K
- 2017 Digital Event Guide: GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas