Headliner Act at the Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Concert Series
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we have worked with our partners in Las Vegas to confirm the details for the Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Concert Series Headliner following the change of the Start Line for the marathon and half marathon.
The headliner concert will now take place at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds on Saturday night at 7:30pm, instead of Sunday before the marathon and half marathon.
WHEN: Saturday, November 11
- 4:30pm: Festival doors open
- 5:00pm: March Fourth performs
- 6:00pm: 5K starts
- 6:15pm: March Fourth performs
- 7:30pm: Goo Goo Dolls concert begins
- 8:45pm: Concert ends and festival closes
- Las Vegas Festival Grounds; Las Vegas Blvd. across from SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- 2594 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
- Participants of all race distances (marathon, half marathon, 10K and 5K), along with friends and family members, will be permitted to enter, free of charge
- Anyone entering the venue will have bags checked. All bags – whether participating in the 5K or not – must be equal in size or less than the Rock ‘n’ Roll gear check bags that you will pick up at the Health & Fitness Expo.
- Food and beverages including Michelob ULTRA will be available for purchase
- Las Vegas Monorail is the recommended form of transportation to and from the concert. Take the Monorail to the SLS Las Vegas Hotel and Casino station, the northernmost stop on the Monorail. Las Vegas Festival Grounds is across the street from SLS Las Vegas.
- Limited, paid parking is available at nearby hotels on a first come first serve basis
MarchFourth is a joy-inducing force of entertainment. The colorful explosion of brassy funk, rock, and jazz is all about the groove. This larger-than-life group of musicians and acrobats tours the country year-round, bringing a spirit of celebration wherever they go. MarchFourth is, in a word, FUN!
Entertainment on the Course
If the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip don’t motivate you enough, we have Entertainment lining the course to push you to the finish line! Live local bands and DJs will keep the energy alive as you tour through the Entertainment Capitol of the World.
Run Through Wedding
Couples will tie the knot or renew their vows in front of thousands of runners & witnesses! This is the ultimate chance to proclaim your love in an unforgettable, “only in Vegas” experience!
Details are still being finalized, so check back soon for more information on the 2017 Run Through Wedding! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply to be a part of it!
Run as Elvis
Join hundreds of runners as they celebrate Las Vegas dressed as the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll! Running the Strip at Night will be an experience of a lifetime!
Contact email@example.com with questions!
Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas is not just another race, t-shirt and medal. Each participant will receive a RUNNER PERKS WRISTBAND along with your bib number at the Expo which will unlock ALL of your RUNNER PERKS over race weekend.
Check out ALL of the 2016 Runner Perks HERE and stay tuned for announcements regarding the 2017 offers!