For three days, over 80 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their own bib number, gear check bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: November 12-14
- Location: Las Vegas Convention Center [Google map]
- Expo Hours: Thursday, November 12, 3pm – 8pm; Friday, November 13, 11am – 7pm & Saturday, November 14, 9am – 7pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- 5K bib numbers must be picked up at the Health & Fitness Expo by 4:30 pm on Saturday, preceding the 6:00 pm start time.
Race Day Packet Pickup
If you are registered to run but can’t make the expo you can purchase race day packet pickup for the marathon or half marathon for a $40 fee. It is recommended to purchase this service online, though it will also be available on race day.
If you have already paid for the race day packet pickup service, please bring your signed confirmation sheet and photo ID to the “Pre-paid” tent on race day. Late packet pickup hours are 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm on Sunday, November 15.
- This opportunity is first come, first serve. Once sold out, we will not offer any other race day bib pick up at the start line
- Once you register for this service, you will not receive a refund if you pick up your bib at the expo
- Friends or family cannot pick up your bib for you on race day
- 10K bib numbers will be available at the 10K start line (Las Vegas Blvd. & Sahara Ave.)