Hillary has won national awards for clogging and danced with her college dance team. But what makes her extraordinary is her resolve: Hillary is undergoing her fourth battle against cancer at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Since 2008, Hillary has been fighting two unrelated types of cancer, acute lymphoblastic leukemia and non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Her treatment has included chemotherapy and a bone marrow transplant (BMT). During her recovery from her BMT, Hillary walked the length of a marathon – 26.2 miles – as a way to stay active and recover after the transplant. Despite everything she’s been through, Hillary remains upbeat. She recently earned her Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry. And Hillary remains active in dance, having choreographed line dances for high school students and run a dance camp.register to run for st. jude already registered? Upgrade to run for st. jude
- Run for Free and Rock the #StripAtNight!
- Top 15 Instagrammable Race Weekend Spots
- 2017 Participant Swag: Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas: History of Headliners
- Rock ‘n’ Las Vegas Half Marathon: 2017 Course Preview
- Going the Distance
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- 2017 Marathon Finisher Jacket
- Remix Challenge: 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas