Hillary has won national awards for clogging and danced with her college dance team. But what makes her extraordinary is her resolve: Hillary is undergoing her fourth battle against cancer at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Since 2008, Hillary has been fighting two unrelated types of cancer, acute lymphoblastic leukemia and non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Her treatment has included chemotherapy and a bone marrow transplant (BMT). During her recovery from her BMT, Hillary walked the length of a marathon – 26.2 miles – as a way to stay active and recover after the transplant. Despite everything she’s been through, Hillary remains upbeat. She recently earned her Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry. And Hillary remains active in dance, having choreographed line dances for high school students and run a dance camp.register to run for st. jude already registered? Upgrade to run for st. jude
- How to Fuel Your Marathon
- ALL NEW 2018 START LINE
- All New 2018 Experience!
- Become a Las Vegas Insider!
- 2017 Las Vegas Highlight Video
- 2017 GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Photo Gallery
- Team Chocolate Milk Athlete, Bryon Solberg, Defying the Ordinary
- #VegasStrong Fundraiser to Support the Las Vegas Victims’ Fund
- 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Kicks Off with Electric 5K
- 2017 Digital Event Guide: GEICO Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas