Get ready to ROCK race weekend in Las Vegas as a GOLD VIP! Here is everything you need to know and more about your GOLD VIP Package. Please be sure to read through all details thoroughly to ensure you are prepared for race weekend!
Picking Up Your VIP Packet:
• All VIP Packages must be picked up during the Health & Fitness Expo at the “VIP” booth. You can locate the booth by looking for the big ROYAL BLUE balloon above the booth. These materials will not be available race day. There will be maps and additional assistance at the booth to make sure you are well informed of VIP for race day.
• Please bring your photo ID.
Start Line VIP Hospitality Lounge: November 13, 2016
Start Line Festival: Las Vegas Village
• The start line VIP area is open from 2:00pm – 5:30pm and is located in the Las Vegas Start Line Village; the VIP area is located under the large “VIP” Balloon next to the main stage structure.
• Gear check, private portable restrooms, stretching area, food and refreshments, will be available in this area.
• GEAR CHECK: All gear must be checked by 3:45pm, so please plan accordingly!
• SHUTTLES: Shuttle for GOLD VIP Spectators departs promptly from Start Line VIP to head to Finish Line VIP at 4:00pm. Please be in the Start Line VIP area next to the entrance of VIP to receive an escort to the shuttle no later than 3:45pm.
• VIP wristband is required for each person entering the VIP area and utilizing the VIP Spectator Shuttle.
Marathon, 1/2 Marathon Finish Line VIP Tent
Las Vegas Blvd. & Flamingo Rd.
• Please check in at the Finish Line VIP tent located under the large “VIP” Balloon when you exit the secure zone (to your left) to get your finisher’s gift, gear bag, and directions to the Finish Line VIP Hospitality Lounge.
• There will be VIP Directional Guides along the way to help get you to the Finish Line VIP Hospitality Lounge. Be on the look out for these helpful tools!
Finish Line VIP Hospitality Lounge: November 13, 2016
The BLOQ//The Vortex at The LINQ
• Dinner buffet, VIP Bar with Michelob Ultra, wine bar, and a specialty cocktail, recovery lounge with heaters, and massages provided by SPA at The LINQ, will be available in this area. There are restrooms within the Finish Line VIP Hospitality Lounge area for changing and guest use.
• The finish line VIP area is open from 4:30pm to 11:00pm within The LINQ hotel at The BLOQ//The Vortex.
• MASSAGE: Massages provided by SPA at The LINQ (limited to 10 minutes maximum per person) – during high demand periods a waitlist will be in place.
• VIP wristband is required for each person entering the VIP area.
All VIP guests must have their VIP wristband on their wrist to access the VIP area; security will be checking at the entrance.
Still have questions? EMAIL US!