Get ready to ROCK race weekend in Las Vegas as a PLATINUM VIP! Here is everything you need to know and more about your PLATINUM VIP Package. Please be sure to read through all details thoroughly to ensure you are prepared for race weekend!
Picking Up Your VIP Packet:
• You will be receiving an email from Las Vegas Monorail with a 3-Day Monorail pass for your weekend in Las Vegas on November 8th. You may utilize this pass to get conveniently get to the following areas for race weekend: Health & Fitness Expo (Convention Center Station), Saturday 5K (SLS Station), Marathon & 1/2 Marathon Start (MGM Station)
• All VIP Packages must be picked up during the Health & Fitness Expo. These materials will not be available race day. Within the lobby prior to entering the Expo Hall, there will be a check-in table labeled “Platinum VIP Hospitality Lounge Check In Here”. Our VIP team will escort you to the lounge. Please remember to have your confirmation sheets for bib pick up (you’ll need one for each race you are participating in). There will be maps and additional assistance in the lounge to make sure you are well informed of VIP for race day.
• Please bring your photo ID.
Friday Night VIP Reception at Hyde Bellagio: November 11, 2016
• You will receive your invitation in your VIP packet of materials. If you cannot make it to the Expo prior to this event, we will have your name on the guest list at the entrance to Hyde Bellagio (inside the Bellagio Hotel) located at 3600 Las Vegas Blvd.
• The VIP reception is from 7:00pm – 10:00pm with a dinner buffet, open bar, and special performance by Ozomatli. Come dressed to impress!
Start Line VIP Hospitality Lounge: November 13, 2016
Start Line Festival: Las Vegas Village
• The start line VIP area is open from 2:00pm – 5:30pm and is located in the Las Vegas Start Line Village; the VIP area is located under the large “VIP” Balloon next to the main stage structure.
• Gear check, private portable restrooms, stretching area, food and refreshments, will be available in this area.
• GEAR CHECK: All gear must be checked by 3:45pm, so please plan accordingly!
• SHUTTLES: Shuttle for GOLD VIP Spectators departs promptly from Start Line VIP to head to Finish Line VIP at 4:00pm. Please be in the Start Line VIP area next to the entrance of VIP to receive an escort to the shuttle no later than 3:45pm.
• VIP wristband is required for each person entering the VIP area and utilizing the VIP Spectator Shuttle.
Marathon, 1/2 Marathon Finish Line VIP Tent
Las Vegas Blvd. & Flamingo Rd.
• Please check in at the Finish Line VIP tent located under the large “VIP” Balloon when you exit the secure zone (to your left) to get your finisher’s gift, gear bag, and directions to the Finish Line VIP Hospitality Lounge.
• There will be VIP Directional Guides along the way to help get you to the Finish Line VIP Hospitality Lounge. Be on the look out for these helpful tools!
Finish Line VIP Hospitality Lounge: November 13, 2016
The BLOQ//The Vortex at The LINQ
• Dinner buffet, VIP Bar with Michelob Ultra, wine bar, and a specialty cocktail, recovery lounge with heaters, and massages provided by SPA at The LINQ, will be available in this area. There are restrooms within the Finish Line VIP Hospitality Lounge area for changing and guest use.
• The finish line VIP area is open from 4:30pm to 11:00pm within The LINQ hotel at The BLOQ//The Vortex.
• MASSAGE: Massages provided by SPA at The LINQ (limited to 10 minutes maximum per person) – during high demand periods a waitlist will be in place.
• VIP wristband is required for each person entering the VIP area.
All VIP guests must have their VIP wristband on their wrist to access the VIP area; security will be checking at the entrance.
Still have questions? EMAIL US!