Online registration for 2017 is now closed. For those that registered prior to online registration closing, please note the important information below.
- *Tax for the RFEA (1 day federation license) and 10% VAT are included in the registration fee.
- Important. Please choose your T-shirt size carefully. You are required to take the size you select during registration. There is no T-shirt exchange/size changes at the Expo. Click here for detailed sizing of shirt.
- Name on Bib Number: only participants that register by March 31, 2017 may personalize their bib number with their name.
- To register for the category HAND BIKES AND ATHLETICS CHAIRS, click here.
- For any questions or comments about registration to EDP Rock ‘n’ Roll Madrid Maratón & 1/2 send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Registrations are 50% refundable when you present a medical note indicating that you suffer an injury that prevents participation in the trial. The medical note should be sent to the organization before 31/03/17. If it is not sent before this date to the organization even though the fall report is before this date, you will not be refunded any amount.
The medical note will be sent to the organization by fax (913640313 / 914479411), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person at the customer service office in C/ Donoso Cortés, 54 (Madrid) along with writing from the broker indicating the bank details for the correct return of 50 % of the full amount. In the event that you prefer to change your registration information to another runner instead of receiving the 50% refund, you must send a letter with the medical note authorizing this change along with the information of the new runner. The letter must be accompanied with the IDs of both people (the injured and the new runner) and a signature from both parties.
It is the injured runner’s obligation to confirm the organization’s reception of the medical note.
Changes or refunds that have not followed this procedure will not be accepted.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Marathon, 1/2 Marathon and 10K.
- You must be in good health and physical condition to participate in the challenge of the marathon, 1/2 Marathon and 10K. The organization recommends a medical check-up. A medical certificate is not required.
- If you need to change the distance of the race from Marathon to 1/2 Marathon or 10K *, send an email with your request by 31 March. You request will be accommodated IF there are spaces available at that new distance. The IAAF requires race numbers be assigned for each specific distance and gender. You will be disqualified if you run with a race number for the wrong distance or gender. You will not receive reimbursement of your registration if you request a change of distance.
* Provided that entries are still available on the new distance