Raising $100 is as simple as doing the following 6 steps. Do one step a day, and you’re done in less than a week. Easy!
- Start with a self-donation. Donate $25 to your goal, and be the example you want your donors to see.
- Get your friends involved! Ask five of them for $10 each. That gives you $50 for the kids of St. Jude.
- Ask five family members or coworkers to support you with $5 each. That’s $25 more.
- Host a FriendRaiser Happy Hour with a small donation request.
- Offer to walk your neighbor or friend’s dog for a week.
- Self-Delivery service of coffee/muffins for your office in exchange for a donation.
Just like that, you’ve raised $100 without breaking a sweat! And the best part is knowing that your running will benefit a greater good, helping kids with cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Thank you for joining us in supporting the lifesaving work of St. Jude. (In case you didn’t already know, you rock!)REGISTER NOW
Already registered?UPGRADE YOUR REGISTRATION TO RUN FOR ST. JUDE