* Price is subject to increase at any time without notice.
- Participants who register 50 days prior to Race Day will not have race materials personalized (name on merchandise apparel and name on race bib).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Marathon and 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- Fees listed above do not include the Active.com processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive discounts on eligible distances.
- Handcycle Note: There is no wheelchair or handcycle division available for this event.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 11:59pm PST
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless you have purchased the Registration Protector option via Allianz Global Assistance at the time of registration and have a covered reason. See full coverage details.
- On or before March 13, 2019: You may defer your race entry to the following year for a $45 deferral fee. Entries will only be deferred to the following year for the same city and distance of your current registration. Deferral fees are non-refundable. To defer your registration please contact us at, firstname.lastname@example.org.