News & Promotions Archive
The 2018 Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Marathon & 1/2 will be the best year yet. Join us and […]Read Full Story
In 2018, we’re stepping up our game to deliver a best-in-class race experience for runners around the world. Whether you’re […]Read Full Story
Raising $500 is as simple as doing the following seven steps. Do one step a day, and you’re done in […]Read Full Story
Dawson 11 years old Louisiana Acute lymphoblastic leukemia In early 2016, Dawson didn’t feel well. He was tired and his […]Read Full Story
How do you incorporate running and cardio workouts into your training routine? Why is it important? “Soccer is an endurance […]Read Full Story
You don’t have to be the toughest, or the fastest, you just have to be a lucky finisher in order […]Read Full Story
What makes New Orleans such a great place to visit and a grand place for a run-cation? Let us tell […]Read Full Story
Are you up for the challenge? Watch and see how much fun you will have taking on the Remix Challenge at […]Read Full Story
In honor of its rich cultural history, we salute French traditions in La Nouvelle-Orléans (New Orleans). Prepare for some French […]Read Full Story
- All New Limited Edition Medal in 2018!
- 2018 Medals & T-Shirts
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is setting our new Personal Best in 2018
- Meet St. Jude patient Dawson
- Come for the Run, stay for the fun!
- Remix Your Weekend in New Orleans
- So Frenchy, So Chic!
- Returning Half Marathon Champion Neely Spence Gracey Defends Her Title
- Watch Now: Race Day Highlights
- Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Race Day Photos