How do you incorporate running and cardio workouts into your training routine? Why is it important? “Soccer is an endurance […]Read Full Story
News & Promotions Archive
You don’t have to be the toughest, or the fastest, you just have to be a lucky finisher in order […]Read Full Story
What makes New Orleans such a great place to visit and a grand place for a run-cation? Let us tell […]Read Full Story
Are you up for the challenge? Watch and see how much fun you will have taking on the Remix Challenge at […]Read Full Story
In honor of its rich cultural history, we salute French traditions in La Nouvelle-Orléans (New Orleans). Prepare for some French […]Read Full Story
Jack St. Marie wins the men’s half marathon race in 1:09:04; Clay Emge from Texas wins the men’s marathon in […]Read Full Story
You did it. But a marathon doesn’t stop after you cross the finish line. Next up? Your post-marathon recovery. This […]Read Full Story
The good times were in high supply in the Big Easy at the Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Marathon […]Read Full Story
More than 20,000 runners took part in the Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Marathon & 1/2 Marathon starting with […]Read Full Story
The inaugural Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans 5K presented by Brooks took place this morning in City Park kicking […]Read Full Story
- Come for the Run, stay for the fun!
- Remix Your Weekend in New Orleans
- So Frenchy, So Chic!
- Returning Half Marathon Champion Neely Spence Gracey Defends Her Title
- Watch Now: Race Day Highlights
- Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Race Day Photos
- Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans 5K Photos
- 2017 Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Event Guide
- Race Weekend Information Center
- Take a Tour of the 2017 Half Marathon Course!