The inaugural Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans 5K presented by Brooks took place this morning in City Park kicking off race weekend in the Big Easy. For the first time ever, the Carnival season event featured a Remix Challenge with two days of running continuing to Sunday where the marathon, half marathon, and 10K will take runners on a scenic tour of New Orleans.
- Race Weekend Information Center
- All New Limited Edition Medal in 2018!
- 2018 Medals & T-Shirts
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is setting our new Personal Best in 2018
- How to Raise $500 in One Week
- Meet St. Jude patient Dawson
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Come for the Run, stay for the fun!
- Remix Your Weekend in New Orleans