More than 20,000 runners took part in the Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Marathon & 1/2 Marathon starting with a brand new 5K on Saturday in City Park. The streets of the Big Easy were turned into a 26.2 mile block party as runners helped themselves to king cake and Jell-O shots along the course in one of Runner’s World’s most fun marathons. Local favorites, Big Freedia and the Dirty Dozen Brass Band entertained and celebrated runners at the Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Concert series at the finish line festival. Neely Spence Gracey repeated as the first female in the half marathon finishing in 1:11:02 Jack St Marie took first for the men with 1:09:04. In the marathon, Clay Emge crossed first in 2:34:15 with Hannah Cooling topping the podium for the women in 2:50:28.
- PHOTO GALLERY: 2018 Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Marathon & 1/2
- PHOTO GALLERY: Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans 5K presented by Brooks
- Race Weekend Information Center
- 2018 Event Guide
- All New Limited Edition Medal in 2018!
- 2018 Medals & T-Shirts
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is setting our new Personal Best in 2018
- How to Raise $500 in One Week
- Meet St. Jude patient Dawson
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara