VIP package currently closed. Check back on how you can become a VIP rock star on race day!
VIP Participant Amenities
Parking & Transportation
Reserved VIP parking
VIP shuttle from VIP parking lot to start line VIP area.
VIP shuttle from start line to finish line VIP area.
VIP shuttle from finish line to start line area.
Private VIP Area
Stay warm pre-race and relax in a private indoor area.
Outdoor VIP area at the finish line
Pre-race continental breakfast
Post-race catered brunch buffet
Post race massages
Post-race stretching area available.
Pre race restrooms located in the hotel. The amount of indoor stalls may be limited when demand is high in the VIP area, so we have added outdoor portable restrooms on the corner of St. Charles Ave. & Poydras St. (on your way to the start), exclusively for VIP guests.
Post race private portable restrooms.
Post-Race Changing Tents
Changing tents will be available post-race in the VIP area.
Private Gear Check
Avoid the crowds with private VIP gear check located inside the VIP area.
Post-race hosted VIP Bar offering Michelob Ultra, sodas and Gatorade
Terms & Conditions
– All upgrades must be picked up at the VIP Booth during the Health & Fitness Expo. Please bring your photo ID. These materials will not be mailed or available on race morning.
– One wristband is required for each person entering the VIP Lounge on race day, runners and spectators alike.
– All purchases are final. No refunds or credits will be issued.
– VIP Experience does not include race entry.
– VIP is offered on Sunday only.
– Timing, location, and amenities may be subject to change.
Still have questions? We’re here to help – contact the VIP Team