In an effort to accommodate the requests from families and local runners while balancing the security and logistical needs of a major participatory event and the extra cost of providing such services, we will be offering the following additional pick up options:
HELP YOUR FRIENDS AT THE EXPO
You can pick up four packets, including your own, for an additional fee. You may pick up your packet and one friend’s for no extra cost. If you pick up any additional packets, you will be charged $20 each. You will pay for the additional packets at the Expo Solutions table.
If picking up others’ packets, please follow these steps:
- You must have a copy of the Photo I.D. and the signed confirmation sheet from each person whose packet you are picking up.
- At the Expo, proceed directly to the Solutions Table located within the packet pickup area with these documents.
PREPAID RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP OPTION
Race number and timing tag pick up is available on race morning for a $30 fee. This special service is limited to 750 participants.
- You can pre-purchase this through our website prior to 10/25/15. If you did not pre-purchase this option and need to utilize the Race Day Packet Pickup Option, please visit the Solutions Tent at the Start Line to purchase and receive your bib number.
- This opportunity is offered on a first come, first served basis, and, once sold out, we will not offer any other Race Day Packet Pickup at the start line – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Once you register for this service, you will not receive a refund if you pick up your packet at the Expo.
- Friends or family cannot pick up your packet for you on race day.
If you have opted for the Race Day Prepaid Packet Pickup service, please bring your signed confirmation sheet and Photo I.D. to the Prepaid Packet Pickup tent on race morning. Prepaid Packet Pickup hours are between 5:30 am – 7:30 am.